Dental Related X-Rays
Choose from a full array of dental radiographic imaging and related services. Our Experienced Staff uses the latest technology to produce high quality images at lower prices than ones typically produced in private practices.
- Panoramic projection: Overview image of upper and lower jaws, erupted and impacted teeth, TMJs and sinuses
- Cephalometric projections: Shows bone and soft tissues of the head to evaluate jaw growth and spatial relationships of the upper and lower jaws
- Full mouth periapicals: Displays teeth and supporting bone in great detail to identify cavities, short roots and abnormalities
- Periapical X-rays: Combines individual periapical images, utilizing the latest in periapical film for reduced radiation exposure
- Digital photography: Images that combine portrait and intra-oral close-ups
- Cephalometric analysis: Enables dentists or orthodontists to thoroughly analyze the dental and skeletal relationship
- Color photographic printing: Produced with true photographic quality on dye-sublimation color printing system
- Enhanced security: Secure FTP site for uploading and downloading case information and image
- Scanning services: We can convert existing X-rays and photo images into many standardized electronic formats that can be incorporated into presentations or reports.
Cone Beam CT
Cone Beam CT is state of the art technology for producing three dimensional imaging for Dentists, Oral Surgeons and Implantologists to more accurately diagnose and treat patients.
- Near real-time 3-D images
- 360-degree views
- Approximately 20 seconds scan time
- 95 percent less radiation exposure than traditional CT scans
- Non-invasive, comfortable, open-seating environment
- Enables doctors to share a visual diagnosis with patients
- 3-D mapping tools enable specialists and technicians to devise a more sophisticated treatment plan
- Enables doctors to identify and analyze degenerative and adaptive changes in all three dimensions of the TMJ
- 3-D images enable doctors to identify the most restricted areas and provide airway analysis in a fast, non-invasive procedure
- DICOM 3-compatible data
- Accurate analysis of bone height and density make it perfect for planning implants
- Full-color, precise reports
Five Reasons Not to Buy Your Own CT Machine
- Cost to own CBCT is $18,000 annually
- Yearly maintenance can be very expensive
- i-CAT requires extensive training (up to six months)
- Requires additional resources to deal with billing through insurance companies
- Occupies chair/room that could be used for additional patients
Let us provide a complete orthodontic records package with a single CT scan or 2D imaging. These initial records will help you determine precise facial growth patterns and plan treatment.
2-D, post-reconstruction also available
- Panoramic X-rays
- Lateral X-rays
- Cephalometric X-rays
- Intra-oral and extra-oral photos
- Computerized cephalometric analysis
Digital Study Models for:
- Clear Correct
- Snap On Smile
- Printed casts
Rely on us for comprehensive TMJ images and animations. Using the CBCT Cone Beam 3D Imaging, we provide complete TMJ workups consisting of Lateral and Coronal slices as well as 3D rendering.
TMJToday, with the use of the Cone Beam 3-D Imaging System, Wilson Imaging Centers can provide your practice with a complete TMJ workup, consisting of true-size panoramic and 3-D rendering, axial and coronal views of the face as well as lateral and frontal views.
Because many of the degenerative conditions that take place in the TMJ require all three dimensions to properly diagnose and develop a treatment plan, traditional X-rays do not suffice. Cone Beam CT imaging is the only way to get a comprehensive view of the TMJ, enabling you to fully analyze all angles and dimensions.
Wilson Imaging Centers can provide a wide array of TMJ images and animations.
Our fast, relaxed and non-invasive approach using the CBCT Beam 3-D Imaging System produces detailed, 3-D volume reports that clearly identify the most restricted areas.
From ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists to orthodontists looking for a better way to diagnose and treat dysfunctional airway paths, the CBCT offers proven benefits:
- Ability to create 3-D volume of airways to better view sagittal, coronal and axial planes
- Measure volume of selected area and identify most constricted area
- View soft tissue and bony structures
Simplant Data Conversion
As an experienced SimPlant software Master site, Wilson Imaging Centers are well equipped to handle all of your DICOM 3 data conversion and cleanup needs.
Whether your practice is an experienced SimPlant user or are just beginning to realize the benefits of this high-tech planning tool, we can provide you with quick turnarounds at an affordable price.
In addition, we can convert DICOM 3 data for practices that already own a Cone Beam CT machine.
Why Wilson Imaging Centers?
- Dental Implants
- Secure FTP site for fast, safe upload/download
- Fast turnaround
- Affordable pricing
- Free viewing software
- More predictable outcomes
- Reduced patient “chair time”
- Predictable lab and restorative costs
Depend on us for all of your radiology needs, including upon request a thorough interpretation by a respected oral maxillofacial radiologist.
- Highly trained, experienced staff
- Highest-quality diagnostic images
- Quick and comfortable examination
- Near-infinite number of views with our CT scans
- Free interactive viewer for our CBCT scans
- Ability to export CBCT in DICOM 3 format and convert for third-party software viewers
- Consistent, quality records
- Cost-effective services
Digital Model Scans
We offer iTero digital impressions which are accurate, distortion and goop free. This technology saves you chair time and spares your patient the discomfort of traditional impressions. These scans are for your orthodontic study models as well as for your Invisalign, ClearCorrect and SureSmile cases. The files can be shared with your dental lab for fabricating appliances and surgical stints.
- NO impressions
- NO plaster models
Digital Model Scans for:
- Clear Correct
- Snap On Smile
- Printed casts
- Lab work
- OrthoCad Viewer